Self-managed super funds (SMSFs)
Self-managed super funds (SMSFs) are a way of saving for retirement, its sole purpose is to provide retirement benefits to the members or their dependants. SMSF provides a broader investment choice than other super funds, with options such as direct property, managed investments and direct shares.
Our experienced SMSF experts can help you with the SMSF administrative functions and identify the qualifying expenses, adhering to ATO guidelines.
- Setup of new Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF)
- Preparation of:
- Annual Income Tax Return
- Annual Balance Sheet
- Annual Profit & Loss Statement
- Annual Member Statements
- Annual Trustee Resolutions & Minutes
- Preparing and lodging the fund’s annual return (income tax return).
- Annual audit of the SMSF by an approved auditor and obtaining of an actuarial certificate, when required.
- Meeting annual compliance obligations
- Manage on an ongoing basis communications and correspondence with Australian Taxation Office.